Smart Egg Incubator Clear View, Automatic Egg Turner, Temperature Humidity Control, Egg Candler, Poultry Egg Incubator for Hatching 12-15 Chicken Eggs, 35 Quail Eggs, 9 Duck Eggs, Turkey Goose Birds
Incubation Tips :
1. Test your incubator to make sure it works properly.
2. Connect the egg turner to the controlling plug in the incubation chamber.
3. Fill up one or two water channels according to your local humidity level.
4. Set the eggs with the pointy side down
5. Close the cover and start the incubator.
6. Long press SET button and plug in at the same time when machine without power can restore factory settings
7. Fill the water channel when there is a need.(Normally every 4 days)
8. Remove the egg tray with the turning mechanism after 18 days. Put those eggs on the bottom grid and chicks will come out of their shells.
9. It’s important that fill up one or several of the water channels to increase humidity and get ready for hatching.
10. Do not open the lid for a long time when hatching, or it will slow hatching speed.